GMC’s biggest event of the year, our Annual Symposium, is an excellent opportunity for GMC and other APMP members to gather together for networking and professional development. We offer a full day of speaker sessions, proposal-related vendors, lots of networking time, and PRIZES! You don’t want to miss this awesome event! Members can also receive CEUs for maintaining APMP certification.
October 10-12, 2022 | St. Paul, MN
GMC is sponsoring its annual symposium from October 10-12, 2022 in St. Paul, MN. The event includes an evening reception on Monday, October 10 followed by a day and a half of educational sessions and networking events, including:
- Hands-on education and workshops
- Inspiring content from the proposal industry’s leading professionals, companies, and keynote speakers
- Critical, team building, and networking opportunities
Location: St. Paul Hotel, 350 Market St, Saint Paul, MN
- Click HERE to claim your ticket!
- Registration includes reception, meals and breakout sessions
- Registration fee: $195 (members) and $220 (non-members)
- Cancellation and Transfer Policy: GMC will refund 75% of registration costs for cancellations through 09/07/2022. No refunds will be issued after 9/7/2022. Registrations can be transferred to another person at any time.
- Online: Saint Paul Hotel (Group Code: 101022GMC)
- By Phone: 800-292-9292 (Ask for the GMC ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM)
Agenda: (COMING SOON)
Need some help talking with your employer about a budget or justification for this event? We’ve prepared a letter to aid in discussions with your manager. Download the PDF!
Presenters and Speakers
We are looking for speakers to present topics that will appeal to attendees working in commercial and government environments. If you’re interested in speaking at this event, please use this form to submit your abstract by August 31!
We offer three tiers of sponsorship levels with a range of benefits designed to help you market and promote your services and/or products to the proposal professional industry:
- Diamond $2,500
- Sapphire $1,500
- Emerald $975
To become a sponsor, please download this form and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Symposium Sponsor.