APMP Greater Midwest Chapter is a collection of more than 750 members across 12 states. To engage members and enhance professional development, we launched programs to give back to APMP members in 2020.
Membership Stipend Program
To help members and prospective members offset costs associated with APMP membership dues, the Membership Stipend Program provides a one-year membership for professionals who need financial support due to COVID-19 or other impacts. Eligibility requirements for this program are listed below. To apply, please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Membership Stipend.”
Eligibility Requirements & Terms:
- You may either be an existing APMP GMC member OR
- If you are a new/prospective APMP GMC member you must reside in a GMC member state: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, or Wisconsin
- You commit to being a GMC member for one calendar year – if you leave the GMC chapter we may request a pro-rated refund.
- Your employer must not be covering the cost of membership. Please talk to your employer regarding reimbursement prior to submitting this request form.
- Memberships are good for 12 months.
- Due to limited chapter resources and the volume of requests, we may not be able to honor all requests.
- Once you apply, you will be notified, and the GMC chapter will renew the application.
- If your membership is expiring, please apply at least one month prior to expiration. Please allow at least one-month processing time.
- We ask those who receive a stipend to be an active participant, ie. attend GMC and APMP webinars, virtual events, etc. We are always looking for volunteers – blog post authors, newsletter contributors, etc.
Resume Review Program
The Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) Greater Midwest Chapter (GMC) is providing FREE resume reviews for members. APMP GMC members – simply email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Resume Review” and a reviewer will provide suggested edits/feedback within three (3) business days. We will keep your information confidential. We are not recruiters or a job placement service. We cannot guarantee you will secure a job, but we wish you the best of luck!
Please contact Heather Finch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the resume review program.